Captain Joe Traylor heads the Administration Division of the Saline County Sheriff’s Office. Captain Traylor is responsible for managing the day-to-day business operations of the Sheriff’s Office.
The Administration Division is responsible for;
- Preparing the annual budget
- Managing the operational budget
- Managing the civil responsibilities of the Sheriff’s Office including Orders of Protections, summonses, subpoenas, eviction notices and various writs
- Coordinating the execution of all felony and misdemeanor warrants, as well as Child Support Enforcement actions
- Managing the purchases and maintenance of all Sheriff’s Office vehicles, radios, equipment and computers
- Ensuring payroll expenditures are accurately submitted to the County Clerk on a bi-weekly basis
- Overseeing the custody of all evidence seized and stored by the Saline County Sheriff’s Office
- Custodian/procurement of uniforms
Captain Joe Traylor
Administrative Division Commander
To request reports and information from SCSO, scroll to Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) once you click here.